About Our Studio
Are You Living with Anxiety, Chronic Pain, Illness or PTSD?
Do these thoughts sound familiar?
- ‘I'm looking for something different to help me feel better.’
- ‘I'm tired of the same problems showing up; no matter what I do, nothing seems to change.’
- ‘I want to be able to fix myself.’
- ‘There has to be another way to get out of pain.’
- ‘I'm just getting old and this is the way it is ... more stiff, more pain ...’
- ‘There has to be a better way to deal with my PTSD, hip pain, illness ...’
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above, Elemental Motion can help!
Elemental Motion Movement Studio
Elemental Motion is a small, privately owned and operated movement studio located in Edmonton, Alberta, and has been in business for more than 7 years. Elemental Motion focuses on movement-based and energy-based approaches to bring balance, ease and calm to the whole body, to help reduce pain and tension, and to help integrate body, mind and spirit.
We specialize in supporting:
- keeping you well if you’re moving great
- joint and muscle stiffness
- hip, knee, back or foot issues or pain
- MVA related injuries, including whiplash
- sciatic pain
- shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand issues or pain
- finding connection to your Inner self
- age-related aches and pains or decrease in mobility or function
- PTSD, anxiety, and panic disorders
- stress and tension issues
- migraines, headaches, neck tension, concussion
- living with more joy and passion for life
- auto immune conditions
- neurological conditions
- neuropathic pain
- pelvic pain and incontinence
- and so much more
What You Can Expect:
- non-judgmental, caring, compassionate, and understanding support
- no forceful adjustments ever, just gentle movements and practices to support your entire system
- simple and doable steps to help you progress to where you want to go
- confidence and hope at any age for your condition, situation, and goals
- an understanding of neurological and compensatory patterns, and how to reprogram them
Do you live with chronic or acute pain, tension or stress? Do you want to live your life more fully, and in joy? Or are you looking for something different to help you get to your goals? If so, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sue at Elemental Motion. You will be amazed at what is possible!
What Our Clients Say
Feel Better Already
I truly appreciate your making time to see me today, on short notice. I feel so relieved to feel better already. My daughter & I came to my place, and I re-did the lumbar exercises, moving my pelvis up and down. on the rolled up yoga mat. Thank you for your “miracle” treatment! I’m grateful to you, and to my daughter for her taking me to see you.
Another Great Session
Thank you for another great session yesterday. I found myself lying on my side when I woke up this morning, and I also noticed that when I was in that position I could feel the back of my ribcage expanding as I inhaled. It was wonderful!
Feel So Much Better
I noticed something this morning when I got up. I had actually been sleeping on my pillows! My neck felt so much better! I also felt more energetic yesterday afternoon. Not enough to make me vacuum but more than before. :) Thanks!
Information on this website is not intended for medical advice. See your health care provider for any health concerns. By using this website and/or viewing, reading about or practicing any postures, exercises, physical movements, breath practices, energy practices or any other alternative practices contained herein, you are agreeing that you are in good health, cleared by your healthcare professional, to participate in physical activities and you release Elemental Motion and Sue Kruszewski from any liability involved in the practice.